DURAMIC 3D Neat PLA Printing Filament 1.75mm 2 Pack, Upgraded Neat Winding PLA No Tangling, Cardboard Spool 1kg per Roll, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm
- 【Upgraded Neat Winding】Say bye bye to tangling! Duramic 3D NEAT PLA filaments are tidily winded which makes no room for tangling. You can enjoy true tangle-free printing without any annoying disturbance.
- 【Easy Printing】- With specific formula, Duramic NEAT PLA filament 1.75mm features not only great mechanical properties, but also good bed adhesion & layers adhesion, smooth extrusion with wider and lower temperature range. Friendly not only for professional but also enthusiastic-starters.
- 【Cardboard Spool】The upgraded spool is made of compressed cardboard along with new version info sticker which aim for better protection of the environment and convenience of sorting and recycling. The filaments remain the same formula and quality.
- 【Accurate&Consistent Diameter】Duramic uses digital caliper system which measures the diameter 5000 times/s and adjusts them automatically, with tolerance 100% ±0.05mm, 99.9% ±0.04mm, 99% ±0.03mm and 97% ±0.02mm.
- 【USER-FRIENDLY & COMPATIBLE】- Universal compatibility with diverse FDM 3D printers in market. User-friendly with length scale and weight scale to monitor remaining length and weight easily. The storage hole is designed to place the end of the filament to prevent tangling.
Duramic 3D, Your Trustworthy Cost-effective Go-to Filaments Brand!
What’s Duramic 3D’s guarantee?
Duramic 3D guarantees you risk-free purchase, you’ll get one-month free trial, lifetime quality promise and money-back service if you’re not 100% satisfied, along with professional troubleshooting from technique support team. You can contact us anytime if you have any issues or questions.
Why do you choose NEAT PLA?
No tangling NEAT PLA is a total new launch with upgraded neat winding technology, no more room for initial tangling. What’s more, the storage hole is designed to tighten the end of the filament to prevent unfinished spools from tangling.
No Clogging & No bubbling Accurate diameter and 100% vacuumed package, no room for clogging and bubbling.
Cardboard spool Better protection of the environment and recycling-friendly.
Stable Performance Smooth extrusion, good bed adhesion and layers adhesion
Net Weight of filaments: 1 kg(2.2 lbs)
Diameter: 1.75 mm+/- 0.05 Tolerance: 100% ±0.05mm, 99.9% ±0.04mm, 99% ±0.03mm and 97% ±0.02mm Recommended Nozzle Temp: 205±15°C (410℉ - 446℉)
Heated Bed Temp: 25°C - 60°C (77℉ - 140℉)
Printing Speed: 40-80mm/s
1. Please put the end of the filament tightly into the storage holes to prevent tangling issues due to loose or bouncing spool.
2. Please seal the unfinished spool in the resealable bag with desiccant to avoid humidity.
3. Please make sure your build plate is properly levelled before printing.
4. Different 3D printers may need different settings. We recommend you to print a draft to test the optimal settings and adhesion first before printing your actual work.