DURAMIC 3D PLA Filament 1.75mm , 3D Printing Filament 1kg Spool(2.2lbs), No-Tangling No-Clogging Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, Consistent Performance for 3D Printer
Give us a chance to prove Duramic 3D is your new go-to 3d filaments Brand!
Supported by manufacturer with years of research and innovation in 3D printing technology in different industries, Duramic 3D is dedicated to offer our 3D printer filaments with consistent and stable performance.
Duramic 3D PLA printing filaments are produced with nano-reinforcement technology and raw materials from Natureworks, which is the top PLA supplier in the world. We promise never use recycled material to ensure its consistent printing performance.
1. Please put the end of the filament tightly into the storage holes to prevent tangling issues due to loose or bouncing spool.
2. Please seal the unfinished spool in the resealable bag with desiccant to avoid humidity, which will prevent your spool from being brittle.
3. You can check the length scale and weight scale to monitor the remaining length and weight roughly.
4. Different 3D printers may need different settings. We recommend you to print a draft to test the optimal settings and adhesion first before printing your actual work.
Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 220±10°C (410℉ - 446℉)
Heated Bed Temp: 25°C - 60°C (77℉ - 140℉)
Printing Speed: 40-80mm/s
What you get:
1 x spool of PLA filament
1-Month Free Trial, Lifetime Warranty, Money-back Guarantee
- RISK-FREE SERVICE & PACKAGE - What you get: One-month free trial, Lifetime Quality Promise and Money-back Service if you’re not 100% satisfied. Package Includes: 1 x 1kg Spool of 1.75mm PLA filaments, 1 x Resealable bag with desiccant for better storage of unfinished spool.
- CONSISTENT & STABLE PRINTING - Duramic 3D promises no tangling, no popping and no clogging issues due to its rigid manufacturing quality control; Give us a chance to prove we're your future go-to filament with its smooth extrusion and consistent printing performance; Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220+/-10C (410F - 446F )
- ACCURATE DIAMETER & CONSISTENT COLOR - Duramic uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them, to make sure the accuracy and consistency of 1.75mm diameter and the +/-0.05mm tolerance
- NO-TANGLING & STORAGE HOLE - The rigid manufacturing quality control prevents the spool from tangling from the start; And the storage hole on the spool is designed to place the end of the filament to prevent tangling after using due to loose or bouncing spool
- USER-FRIENDLY & COMPATIBLE - Universal compatibility with diverse FDM 3D printers in market; User-friendly with length scale and weight scale to monitor remaining length and weight easily; Eco-friendly and odor-free